This handcrafted wristwatch features an all wooden band made from natural Zebra Wood.
Zebra wood is native to West Africa. The heartwood is a light brown or cream color with dark blackish brown streaks vaguely resembling a zebra’s stripes. Depending on whether the wood is flatsawn or quartersawn, the stripes can be either chaotic and wavy (flatsawn), or somewhat uniform (quartersawn). The grain has a fairly coarse texture and open pores. Grain is usually wavy or interlocked.
Features a blue dial with rose gold indices. The Chronograph dials have a red and white accents. All protected in scratch-free and ultra-durable mineral glass.
- Band Width: 2.4 cm (0.94 inches) approx.
- Watch Weight: 2.2 Oz approx. (63 grams)
- Watch face diameter: 1.97 inches (50 mm)
- Battery: SONY SR626SW
- Movement is Quartz
- Function: Chronograph, Date
- This watch is not water resistant. It is just slash-proof
- Recommend taking your watch to a professional watch store when changing batteries or adjusting links.