Sea Breeze Watch
his handcrafted wrist watch features an all wooden band made from natural Zebra Wood and Black Sandalwood.
Zebra wood is native to West Africa. The heartwood is a light brown or cream color with dark blackish brown streaks vaguely resembling a zebra’s stripes. Depending on whether the wood is flatsawn or quartersawn, the stripes can be either chaotic and wavy (flatsawn), or somewhat uniform (quartersawn). The grain has a fairly coarse texture and open pores. Grain is usually wavy or interlocked.
Sandalwood is native to Asia, Australia, Hawaii, and the Pacific. Sandalwood heartwood, which is close-grained, is used for fine furniture and carving. The heartwood and roots also contain ‘sandal oil’ which is valued for use in perfumes, incense, cosmetics, soaps, and medicines. The bark contains tannin, which is used for dye.
Features a wood grain dial with black indices. Blue second hand also glows in the dark. All protected in scratch-free and ultra durable mineral glass.
- Watch features Japanese Quartz Movement.
- As each piece of wood is unique, grain pattern may vary very slightly.
- Product Dimensions:
- Band Length: 10.0 inches approx
- Band Width: 0.8 inches approx
- Watch face diameter: 1.75 inches approx (44 mm)
- Battery: SONY SR626SW
- This watch is not water resistant.
- Recommend taking your watch to a professional watch store when changing batteries or adjusting links.