This handcrafted wrist watch features an all wooden band made from natural Zebra Wood.
Zebra wood is native to West Africa. The heartwood is a light brown or cream color with dark blackish brown streaks vaguely resembling a zebra’s stripes. Depending on whether the wood is flatsawn or quartersawn, the stripes can be either chaotic and wavy (flatsawn), or somewhat uniform (quartersawn). The grain has a fairly coarse texture and open pores. Grain is usually wavy or interlocked.
Features a wood grain dial with black indices. Blue second hand also glows in the dark. All protected in scratch-free and ultra durable mineral glass.
- Watch features Japanese Quartz Movement.
- As each piece of wood is unique, grain pattern may vary very slightly.
- Product Dimensions:
- Band Length: 10.0 inches approx
- Band Width: 0.8 inches approx
- Watch face diameter: 1.75 inches approx (44 mm)
- Battery: SONY SR626SW
- This watch is not water resistant.
- Recommend taking your watch to a professional watch store when changing batteries or adjusting links.